Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a Chrysler 300 and my esp bas lights come on and

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler 300 and my esp bas lights come on and after 2-3 mins, my car begins to hesitate and jerk
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The warning light you are having come on when the computer system sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to know what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the fault codes I will direct you in the correct repair.