Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

My Chrysler 300 does not blow cold air. They recharged the

Customer Question

My Chrysler 300 does not blow cold air. They recharged the system. It blew for about 2 days then started back blowing hot air. What could it be.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern.

It sounds like you have a refrigerant leak. The fact that it worked for 2 days before quitting again leads me to believe that the a/c electrical controls are working properly. Once the refrigerant level dropped below a certain amount, the system would no longer cool properly. Hopefully the place that charged the system added a bit of a/c leak dye. If they did, you may be able to find the leak with a flourescent lamp around all components of the a/c system. This may help you to find the leak...

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!

Robert