Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2006 srt8. 245000km. Going over not so smooth paved

Customer Question

I have a 2006 srt8. 245000km. Going over not so smooth paved roads, noise like something is loose in the front portion of the car. Mechanics have checked the underside, I've been witness to the checking ,that all is tight. Struts have already been replaced in past 2 months. That was to correct the problem NOT. I've been told it may be the shock absorbers. Ant guidance would be appreciated
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the noise is occurring can you tell if its coming from the front of the car or is it coming from the rear? If possible can you make a recording of the noise and post it to You tube and send me a link so I can hear it. Post back with the results and I will try and help you get this resolved .