How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AZTechBrian Your Own Question
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 708
Experience:  Owner
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
AZTechBrian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In a 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible, how do I remove the

Customer Question

In a 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible, how do I remove the interior rear quarter panels to access the to hydraulic cylinders for replacement?? Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. You are referring to the shock absorbers, right? if that's the case you do not have to remove the quarter panels. With the convertible top up, remove the plastic access panel in the convertible top storage well. With that removed, pull back the sound matting in the corner of the storage well to access the nuts for the shock absorber.

Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

If this answer has helped you, please remember to click accept and rate me. If you need more help, please ask and I will be more than happy to assist.