How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Virtual Wrench Your Own Question
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Chrysler Mechanic
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 14620
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Virtual Wrench is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1998 Chrysler T&C turn signals quit working. Several days

Customer Question

1998 Chrysler T&C turn signals quit working. Several days past then they began working again, then they quit, then they did, then they didn't. That's where we are right now. through O'Reilly Auto Parts I purchased a flasher unit but can't find the place to install it. I find two fuse and relay boxes but nothing there matches my purchase which is catalogued at O'Reilly LM519. It bears # ***** and(###) ###-#### ***** container says "BWD Automotive". It is black and measures 1-1/4"x1-1/4"x2". Plug-ins: five 1/4" by 3/8" blades and 4 smaller corner posts. There is no problem with the Hazard Lights.
If this is the part I need where does it go? If not, what do I need and where does it go? Please advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 2 years ago.

Hi, the part is called a combination flasher and is located in the fuse panel inside the car behind left side of dash. Below is a diagram showing its location.