How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 31935
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any way of replacing rear air shocks on an 07

Customer Question

Is there any way of replacing rear air shocks on an 07 Pacifica with a less expensive after-market shocks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
I have gone thru Arnott Industries, Suncore, Strutmasters, Monroe, Gabriel, as well as every other suspension company currently making suspension parts and absolutely no one has a conversion kit on the market for the Pacifica to change it to standard struts/shocks in the rear.
It may be possible to convert it, but it will take some customization and trial and error to do so since there is nothing available to do a straight swap conversion.
Sorry for the bad news