Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

A couple of years ago I had bought an 01 Chrysler Town and

Customer Question

A couple of years ago I had bought an 01 Chrysler Town and Country. I noticed a few weeks after I bought it that the air conditioner/heater would cut on by itself. Now my daughter owns the van and called me frantic saying she was driving on the freeway when all the sudden all the gauge lights came on and the rpms shot up. She is scared to drive it. What could it be?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem may very well be with the cluster but in order to determine if that is the case the first thing that needs to happen is you need to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting which will usually be the case. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.