Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Parked the pacifica over night will not come out of park.

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The most common cause for this type of problem is usually a bad shifter assembly providing your break lights are working, in order to determine if this is the case you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Shift%20lock%20Aug%2023.pdf