Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a mechanic looking at my 01 T&C, we it was

Customer Question

I have a mechanic looking at my 01 T&C, we it was hesitating, the battery light came on it was running rough, the rpms would jump up and down. it has my mechanic stumped he has replaced the alternator and the CPU replaced plugs and wires.. When the fan's kick on the temperature guage drops to 0 then when it turns off it jumps back up to half way. any suggestions?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing sounds like you may have a ground concern. I would have him go back and check all the grounds . I have enclosed a list of the grounds as well as there locations in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Ground%20Aug%2022.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will let my mechanic know and then let you know if this is the issue.Thank you for your response.Shannon
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Okay, Im here if you need me.