Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2006 T&C limited 165K.. service engine light had

Customer Question

I have a 2006 T&C limited 165K.. service engine light had been on /off intermittent.. more on than off.. dealer could not find any service codes as problem. I travelling last few days light has been off... was wondering if the fuel I was buying had any effect on the on/off service engine light.
Last nite I drove car ...no problems...parked it 2 hours later Went to start it...turned over as if to start...light or firing and acted as starving for fuel or something cutting off firing
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It would not start....What do you suggest?
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Anytime the check engine light comes on the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes unless there are erased they should remain in memory. In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure, if you can check each one of these and post back with which one you are lacking I can try and help you get this resolved.