Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1993 chrysler imperial. The abs light stays on and…

Customer Question
I have a 1993 chrysler...
I have a 1993 chrysler imperial. The abs light stays on and when you press down on the break peddle it feels hard as a brick. Like you have no power breaks. The car also drifts to a stop. I took the car to a so called mechanic , he said that he changed the abs pump, no good, changed the master cylinder, no good. Said he thought it was a sensior. Three were working one was not. Would not work on the car any more. Three weeks ago I had the car towed to Eagle Chrysler jeep in Riverhead N.Y. I talked to the service manager yesterday and he said his mechanic belives its a accumulator? Iam at my wits end with this crap! The cars in nice shape and I would like to get the breaks fixed without getting hosed for more money. Please help me. Rob.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
8/12/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 3 years ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

What is the last 8 of your VIN?