Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I havean 04 Concorde lxi 3.5 liter engine and not sure where

Customer Question
the map sensor is or...
I havean 04 Concorde lxi 3.5 liter engine and not sure where the map sensor is or the throttle sensor. They need to be replaced, got the parts but no clue where they are in the engine. Can you help please
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
8/10/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

**** PLEASE REMEMBER THAT A BAD RATING WILL NOT GIVE YOU AN AUTOMATIC REFUND ***** However there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

….

The MAP sensor mounts to the driver side of the intake manifold plenum.

.

The throttle position sensor mounts to the side of the throttle body.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mym4s1nwawvwfa4/MAP%20and%20TPS.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

.

Jerry, Master Mechanic