Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I want Chrysler guy

Customer Question
i want Chrysler guy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
AC was cold for a month. I just purchased car with 75,000 miles. Yesterday the ac on drivers side was warm pass still col, today both hot. What refrigerant is in this car? How do you drain the system before recharge?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/10/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer Can you see if the AC compressor is coming on when you turn on the AC?

Chris

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics