Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

My 2005 Chrysler Town and Country sat days while we were on

Customer Question

My 2005 Chrysler Town and Country sat for 5 days while we were on vacation. When my daughter came home to drive it the left rear wheel is locked up. She tried to drive backwards and left a 2 foot skid mark on driveway. Is there anything we can do before taking to a mechanic?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! Hello and welcome to just answer. Remove the left rear tire and open up the brake bleeder screw see if the wheel will now turn. If it still will not, then this must be a parking brake mechanism that is stuck, and at this point getting it towed to the dealer will be required. Let me know how it goes,
Chris