How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris Your Own Question
Chris, Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 13866
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Chris is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to replace the camshaft position sensor on a

Customer Question

I'm trying to replace the camshaft position sensor on a Chrysler town and country 2011
The one back by the fire wall is no problem but the one in front is under the air intake.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. You will have to remove the intake plenum in order to replace that front sensor. If you want the procedure on how to remove the intake, let me know and I will send it to you.