Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Can I run a hot wire from the two fan to the battery and how

Customer Question
can I run a hot wire from the two fan to the battery and how
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
8/4/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

please explain to me what you are wanting to do

thanks

get the two radiator fans to work

ok,,you just want to rig them?

it may be easier to fix right

i can give you a wire diagram for you 91

do you know that the fan motors are good?

they are good

ok,,do they come one when you turn on the Air contitioner?

no they do not

have you checked the fuses?

to wire it straight,,just use a 30amp switch and connect a hot wire from the + side of the battery to the light green wire at the fan..though you may just need a new relay.fuse or something simple,,i will give you a wire diagram and the component location

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/040qvom5jsh6cwp/0803-91-town%20and%20country-Electric%20cooling%20fan.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/040qvom5jsh6cwp/0803-91-town%20and%20country-Electric%20cooling%20fan.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

ok ill be waiting

i gave you the info in the link,,did you get the link?

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic