Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chad: Thanks to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is

Customer Question

Chad: Hi, I'm Chad. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your issue regarding? Customer: my hood latch won't open Chad: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: 2004 Chrysler town and country touring Chad: OK got it. Last thing -- Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). But there are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? Customer: yes Chad: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Do you still need help with it? Are you the customer and is Chad already helping you?

Expert:  Chad replied 2 years ago.

WTH? That was not me typing in that.