Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler Concorde LXi: '96 Chrysler Concorde lxi a/c blower

Customer Question
'96 Chrysler Concorde lxi a/c...
'96 Chrysler Concorde lxi a/c blower won't blow. Fuses good. Don't know how to find relay
responsible, or part responsible for failure. help appreciated
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
7/28/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike V.v, Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician
Hi there,Do you have a test light or volt meter so we can do a little testing?
Dont have a test light sorry. What ever fixes I can do must not require unusual contortionist position, so I hope the fixes I can do are standing up.
Ok,With the blower motor itself being under the dash it's not likely I am going to be able to assist you with this. If you had a test light at least then we might have a chance, but at this point I can't see how we can even pull the blower to see if it's working or not.This venue just isn't conducive to do what you are asking and you are probably going to need a shot to look at the car for you.
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics