Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler: is there any special to do when bleeding brakes on

Customer Question
is there any special to...
is there any special to do when bleeding brakes on 20 08 town and country
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
7/26/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! If you only replaced the calipers, then bleed them normally. Furthest caliper first then work your way towards the master cylinder. No other procedures needed.
Chris
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris
Refund my money ASAP thank you
Did I not answer your question properly? You asked if there is any special procedure for bleeding the brakes after replacing the calipers. And I answered correctly by saying no there is no special procedure. So what was wrong with my answer?
Chris
Just refund my money please thank you
Don't want to be referred to another mechanic please just refund my money I will be watching my account you took the money out so please put it back thank you
I cannot refund it. You will need to contact customer service at 1.***-***-****
Chris
Chris
Chris, Technician