Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Chrysler lebaron convertable: 1991chrysler lebaron promblems

Customer Question

1991chrysler lebaron promblems with the turn signals. I have change the flasher the signal light switch the head light switch replace the front left socket change all the grounds new ground cables still they don't work. they work some times then just quit work when they do work they flash right on the left side but the right side they flash fast and there is no power to the front signal light . I just lost now oh when I turn on the 4way flasher they work all but the left front nothing there no power
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would have the wiring checked to the front signal light to see if any wiring is found shorted or damaged in any way.If an issue is found it will need to be repaired to correct this here and can be a common cause for this type of fault.
Thanks Pete