Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler: no alternator after putting engine in after oi am

Customer Question

no alternator after putting engine in after oi am not sure what wire to checkh. no field volts on wire?battery charge ok.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I assume you are saying the alternator is not charging since the engine change. If that is the case post back with the year and model of your Chrysler and I will help you get this problem resolved.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what plug do we jump to activate ac on system when filling with 134a.?
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
The best way to jump the compressor is to supply power to it at the compressor.