Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler Cirrus LXi: the vacumn line that comes from the plenum…

Customer Question
the vacumn line that comes...
the vacumn line that comes from the plenum where does it connect to?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
7/22/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,There should be more than one vacuum line off the intake manifold(plenum). I have attached a diagram showing the vacuum hose/line routing Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks