Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler Sebring JX (Convertible): I have 2005 chryler sebring

Customer Question

I have 2005 chryler sebring 77000 miles cranks but wont start new crank sensor and cam sensor working and fuel pump is good why?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure (53 to 63 PSI) and good compression, if you can check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking I will try and help you determine the cause. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There all fine car was in minor car accident than afterwords would not start i have checked asd relay whats wrong im a cert mechanic have never come accross this
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
If you are sure you have spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure then the engine should start, are you 100% sure you have all three?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah is it possible the engine is not starting cause problem with computer
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
That is possible but in most cases you would be loosing spark or injector pulse and or fuel pressure, are you getting any fault codes when you scan the computer?