Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler PT Cruiser GT: My 2006 PT Cruiser will not start.

Customer Question

My 2006 PT Cruiser will not start. I have power to lights, accessories,ect. On friday morning it kicked right off but when I went to go home it took quite awhile to get it to start. On Saturday it wouldn't start at all. I can't even push it to a mechanic a couple of blocks away because it's in park and I can't get the shift to release. What can I do?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing sounds like you are dealing with a dead battery, the first thing you should try is to take some jumper cable and see if if it will start and or at least allow you to get it out of park with jumping it from a known good battery. Give this a try and post back with the results and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I tried to live Chat with Ron about his conclusion as it didn't make since to me, I got sent back to the payment page. It was my understanding that since it was responding to the existing or original problem there was no additional charge. ???????
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Any money you have placed into your account remains your money unless you rate the service and there are no additional charges to continue the conversation till you get the help you need.