b5demon
b5demon, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE and Chrysler master technician with over 17 years in dealer
13235514

Chrysler Sebring: My car was over heating I'll pull over and

Customer Question

My car was over heating I'll pull over and I look under the car and water was leaking from under the car. Then I check my oil stick and look like a milki color I think water got into engine some how is this unfixable on tmt Chrysler Sebring 2.7engine 2005 five and everything under the hood is plastic,you think is time to get rid of. Wendy
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  b5demon replied 2 years ago.
Hi Welcome to Just Answer! Water in the oil like that is usually caused by a bad head gasket leak but on that engine it could also be a water pump issue. Either way the engine will need to come apart to repair the issue and with the milky oil you may also have some other damage to the engine. It will not be a cheap repair so it may just be time to get rid of the car.