Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler 300 C SRT8: I drove through a flooded road and my

Customer Question
I drove through a flooded...
I drove through a flooded road and my car shut off and was stuck in the water about 15mins. The water was about half up the tire.. will the car start if it dries out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/10/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! Hard to say what the water did to cause it to die, but letting it dry out will most likely allow it to restart. Get the vehicle towed to a spot where it can dry out in a warm garage and you should be ok.
Chris
Chris
Chris
Chris, Technician