sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Voyager: On my 2002 voyager i have the dash speedometer fuel

Customer Question

On my 2002 voyager i have the dash speedometer fuel gauge and temp gauge not working and also no signal lights.Its a 3.3 engine. I checked fuses and relays I could see. Since its been out for the last 3 days it has started working a couple times for a minute then nothing. Thanks Jim
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
The instrument cluster and turn signals are powered by the same circuit. You may be losing power on this circuit due to a wiring issue or internal failure in the integrated power module. The IPM contains circuit boards which achieve all internal connections, it isn't uncommon for corrosion to develop on the boards and cause issues such as this.
Does the instrument cluster go completely dead?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where is the instrument cluster u talk about. The dash is dead except the dash lights work. no signal lights
The instrument cluster is the assembly in the dash with the gauges and warning lights. Is the cluster completely dead except for the illumination that comes on with the park lamps?