Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler Sebring Limited: Replaced cyl 6 injector on "2007"

Customer Question

Replaced cyl 6 injector on "2007" Sebring and spark plug. Still show po206 and 306 ?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code P0206 indicates a problem with the injector driver circuit on the #6 cylinder and since you have replaced the injector its most likely a problem with the circuit from the PCM (computer) and or the wiring to it. I would start with ohm checking the wire on the #6 injector to the PCM and if the wires check okay then suspect a driver concern in the PCM. The #6 injector control wire is Brown/Dark Blue at pin #4 of the C2 connector.