Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler Pacifica: I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica it will

Customer Question
I have a 2007 Chrysler...
I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica it will not shit out of Park when I depress the brake I hear the lock switch unlock and you can move the shifter further but it still will not move out of park. I pressed the pink button and it still will not move any more any Ideas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
7/6/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! We see this every now and then and it is an internally broken shifter mechanism assembly the shifter will need to be replaced. No other way around this. If you have decent mechanical skills, you should be able to replace it yourself. If not, then have her towed to the dealer or shop and have it replaced.
Chris
Hello, just checking back to see if you still need help. Would you like me to send you the procedure on how to replace the shifter mechanism?
Chris
Chris
Chris
Chris, Technician