Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler: How take my 2005 chrysler sebring alarm

Customer Question
How take my 2005...
How take my 2005 chrysler sebring alarm
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
7/4/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It sounds as if you need to disarm the alarm?
The easiest way would be to press the unlock button on the key fob if you have a functional fob.
If you don't have a key fob and you have just factory security then opening the driver's door with the key will disarm it, provided the disarm switch and wiring are still functional. You can also try the passenger door and trunk lid.
If you have a thick gray headed ignition key then starting the engine will disarm security, again provided all systems are operating correctly.