Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler sebring: 2007 Chrysler sebring no crank/no start condition,

Customer Question

2007 Chrysler sebring no crank/no start condition, lights and everything work, door locks and windows all work. red blinking light on dash display "security alarm" i believe. how do i fix? checked fuses i dont believe any of them are blown, obd2 scanner has no error codes
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the security light is on the the theft system is active and in order to determine what is causing it you are going to need to scan the system and check the codes in the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) and the Wireless Control Module (WCM). If you can get this done and post back with any fault codes found I can direct you from there. You may also want to try using your spark key as well if you have one.