Kent-cssm
Kent-cssm,
66621541

Chrysler Town & Country LX: 2008 model, all the gauges

Customer Question

2008 model, all the gauges will simultaneously flutter around, go off and on. Any solution for this, I've replaced the battery and brought it in for all the recalls.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing providing the charging system is charging correctly may very likely be caused by a failing instrument cluster but in order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and see if there are nay fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved for you.
Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/chrysler/969cq-chrysler-town-amp-country-lx-2008-model-gauges.html#re.v/173/).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team