Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler 300 C: were is the four way located on a 05

Customer Question
were is the four way...
were is the four way flasher located on a 05 300c 5.7 hemi awd
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
is there an answer
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
This vehicle is not equipped with a "4-way" flasher. The lighting is controlled by the Integrated Power Module. The flashing of the lamps is also computer controlled...
What is the issue that you are having? I may be able to help if you can let me know what is happening and what the symptoms are...
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert