Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler: Power sliding door on drivers side works but will…

Customer Question
Power sliding door on drivers...
Power sliding door on drivers side works but will not move all the way forward on my Chrylser 2010 T&C Limited Van. Whoops
I meant drivers power seat
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/26/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! If the seat does move forward, but then stops, that means that the seat track assembly is binding up and will need to be replaced. It comes complete with the motors and cables. have it replaced. If you want to replace it yourself, and have a good set of tools including Torx bits, then let me know and I will send you the procedure ..
Chris
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply and/or if you still need help. Let me know. If you do not need any more assistance, then would you kindly rate my service? I would appreciate it. I do not get any credit unless you rate me in a positive way. If you need further help after rating me, not to worry I will still continue to help and you will not be charged any extra. Thank you in advance!!
Chris