Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler Town & Country: Ac blows hot air on passenger

Customer Question
Ac blows hot air on...
Ac blows hot air on passenger side but driver side and back is cool.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/25/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
There was a service bulletin for that but first see if it will reset. If not I can get you a copy of the bulletin.
.
I have the reset instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0u2sb8tyqaqs6oy/AC%20Recalibration.pdf?dl=0
.
Thanks

Tells me post has been deleted or moved from drop box.

So sorry, I had some problems with my computer and had to shut some things down. Let me post that again, thanks
.
.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Customer Satisfaction and an Excellent Rating are my #1 goals. I would also value having you as a regular customer. Anything else you need I am here to assist you.
Jerry, Master Mechanic