Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Chrysler 300 Limited: I have a 08 chrysler 300 factory remote

Customer Question

I have a 08 chrysler 300 factory remote stopped working. Horn only beeps once car never starts please help
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This sounds to be an issue with the remote itself or the receiver not receiving the correct signal to start the vehicle.I have seen both cause this issue here before and had to replace either the remote or receiver.The fault codes need checked to see what codes are setting then from there the codes diagnosed to locate and repair the fault.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete