sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler 300 Limited: I have a 2006 chrysler 300 limited edition

Customer Question

I have a 2006 chrysler 300 limited edition for the past 6 months my headlights started flickering on n off its random when they flicker I have taken my car to the Chrysler dealership they said they couldn't reproduce the problem both times they suggested that they keep the car for a week to reproduce it. I said no since it's my only car for work and school. The first time I took the car in they said they had to update my car which could fix the problem but didn't two nights ago my lights were flashing on n off bad ifi out my high beams on they don't flicjer just the headlights and my dash board don't flicker
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
There are quite a few things that could be causing your issue and electrical testing at the time the problem is happening will almost surely be necessary to determine what you have going on.
The problem could be the switch, the instrument cluster, wiring, the front control module, or an internal issue in the integrated power module. If both sides come and go at the same time then you can rule out the bulbs.
The most likely cause for the headlamps going out would be the switch itself. If the switch signal voltage goes out of it's correct range while turned on then the instrument cluster may not recognize the signal and it will cause the lights to turn off.