Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Chrysler 300 Limited: how are you doing this fine afternoon.iam

Customer Question

Hi how are you doing this fine afternoon.iam just trying how to figure out how to adjust my tcs.i did find that if I hold my bottom buttons on my steering wheel that the screen shows a tcs percentage.iam wondering if I can adjust it.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Looking through my info on your model here I do not see a way to manually adjust it and it should adjust according to driving conditions and road conditions on its own.I believe this is the only way it adjusts.
Thanks Pete