How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 3pac2222 Your Own Question
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 3996
Experience:  ase certify tech
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
3pac2222 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Chrysler 300C: I have a chrysler 300C and the blind spot system

Customer Question

I have a chrysler 300C and the blind spot system has failed. The shop said it is the drivers sdie sensor. I can buy a new unit for $250. How do I get to the drivers side sensor?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 2 years ago.
hi the sensor is located in the sides of the rear pumper so you will have to remove the bumper cover then just unbolt the sensor if you have any more questions please ask and please rate the service before you go thanks.