Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler topwn country: 2007 town country number five injector…

Customer Question
2007 town country number five...
2007 town country number five injector stuck open
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/19/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The injector receive there signal from the PCM (computer) through ground switching. If the injector signal is correct and the injector is actually stuck open then it is likely bad. Does it remain open if you remove the connector from it? Post back with details and I will try and help you with this concern.
I changed the injecter out and its still open flooding the engine. Also used a test light connected to positive post on battery has ground on both terminals of injector.
where is the pmc moduler located ?
If its still sticking with a new one then you either have a bad PCM and or the circuit from it to the injector is shorted to ground. The PCM is located in the left rear of the engine compartment. See the location in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/PCM%20Jun%2019.pdf
What is it going to take to fix this thing? The wire going to injecter is showing ground on brown and orange wire and on brown and white it also has ground low resistiance.
I'm am not sure at this point, does it actually run with the alternator disconnected?
I am talking about the wires going to the injecter
If the PCM is okay and the wire is showing a ground then it has to be shorted to ground in the harness. The brown/white wire should be power (key on) the other wire is the ground switching signal from the computer.
The brown/orange should only be grounded when the engine is running and its an on off signal, have you considered running a new wire?