Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler Town & Country Limited: 2003 chrysler town and

Customer Question
2003 chrysler town and country...
2003 chrysler town and country ac blower works but won't blow cold and won't take a charge
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I checked the AC clutch fuse under the hood and it has battery voltage. I also switched the AC clutch relay with the fog light relay, they are both the same, and still nothing
it doesn't have to be a call. And response will do. I'm desperate!!!
6/16/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are diacribing can be caused by any of the following,
Air Conditioner (A/C) Pressure Sensor
Air Conditioning (A/C) Compressor Clutch
Ambient Temperature Sensor
Evaporator Temperature Sensor
Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Wiring
In order to determine which is failing you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20clutch%20Vog%20Jun%2016.pdf
Ron, ASE Certified Technician