Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Will 97 dodge van v6 fit in a 93 chrysler lebaron

Customer Question
will 97 dodge van v6 fit in a 93 chrysler lebaron
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/15/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,
Not without a whole lot of customizing - absolutely nothing mates up, from the wiring harness, computer, fuel line and return line, evaporative emissions, radiator, hoses, fan, motor and transmission mounts, transmission, cv shafts, exhaust.
You would spend way more than the vehicle is worth to make this work and would take months and months of work. Just not feasible
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager