Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2002 PT Cruiser with a 2.0 liter motor with a manual…

Customer Question
I have a 2002 PT...
I have a 2002 PT Cruiser with a 2.0 liter motor with a manual transmission, which was made in Europe (Austria).
Are clutch & clutch parts available in the USA>
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/13/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Clutch and engine parts would not be available for this car from the US. Interior, electrical, body parts and such that are the same as US built vehicles are available in the US (expect in a case of being discontinued due to age), but the 2.0 engine was not available in the US. The 2.0 isn't an option in the parts catalog and if the parts could be looked up, being an export part they still couldn't be ordered by a US dealer. Mopar parts would need to be ordered through a dealer in a country where the vehicle was marketed for.
sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician