Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Nope. replaced the crank sensor after quick start did not get

Customer Question

Nope. replaced the crank sensor after quick start did not get it to kick over
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Can you explain what type of problem you are having as well as the year , make and model as well as the engine size and post back here and I will try and help you determine the cause.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nevermind I got it to kick with quick start last night. I will be changing out the cam sensor and posibly fuel pump and fuel lines today.Thank you.2005 Chrysler 300. V6 3.5
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.