Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler Town & Country: My Chrysler town country hace…

Customer Question
My Chrysler town country hace...
My Chrysler town country hace code 2167 and no acelerare
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/9/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
from the way you explain the problem and from the code you are getting,it would seem you may have a bad apps[accelerator pedal position sensor]this is part of the accelerator pedal itself.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vwi4krvjujh66n/0609-06-town%20and%20country-P2167.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/8vwi4krvjujh66n/0609-06-town%20and%20country-P2167.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help