Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler sebring: no accelerator pedal when in gear or when…

Customer Question
no accelerator pedal when in...
no accelerator pedal when in gear or when brake pedal is depressed ;code -lightning bolt on dash [ETC]
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/4/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 3 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,
Ok, not sure since only the ETC light is on, but lets try to retrieve the codes.
Within 5 seconds, turn the ignition on-off-on-off-on, leaving it in the on position(on position is position before cranking). Now look at the odometer. Any codes will show there as Pxxxx codes - example P0500. Do this and let me know results.