Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler Pacifica: How do I replace the anti-theft switches…

Customer Question
Hello How do I replace...
Hello How do I replace the anti-theft switches in my 2004 Pacifica? I get no response when I try to start it. A dealer said the Anti-Theft switches are bad
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/2/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 3 years ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!
My name is ***** ***** I'm a 16 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. ***NOTE*** This is not a FREE site, the deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.
Are you referring to the SKIM module?
Brad
I am not sure. The dealer just told my daughter that is what was needed. If that is part of it then, yes
There is no response, no clicking or anything when I turn the key. The lights all work.
HI,
I'm sorry but even if you were to replace the SKIM module, it would need to be programmed with a scantool before it would start the vehicle. Unless you have a scantool it sounds like you will need to let a shop handle this repair for you..
Let me know,
Brad