Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited: My 2006 PT is loosing power on…

Customer Question
My 2006 PT is loosing...
My 2006 PT is loosing power on freeway all of the sudden, reves high then goes back to normal and drives far after that, that is all wife said in text
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
5/31/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Hi
Rpms increasing but speed not equally increasing means the transmission is slipping. Did she mention the speed or gear it was in? Have you ever done transmission repairs?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris