Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited: Shut car off Saturday after driving…

Customer Question
Shut car off Saturday after...
Shut car off Saturday after driving it and it will not start back up. It turns over but very slowly. I've tried jumping it still will not crank.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chrysler
5/26/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech replied 3 years ago
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech
hi, did you try slow charging the battery --2 amp trickle charge ?
how old is the battery ?
the reason I am asking is the battery may be on its way out or the charging system may be bad and caused the battery to go low .
if the battery is bad this sometimes won't allow it to turn over the motor at the right speed even with a jump ...jazzmaster ..
if I helped you please rate with a positive smiley face ,if I didnt please let me know why and what was wrong with the vehicle ..thank you
Please don't rate bad if the issue wasn't what I helped you with or you need further help ..