Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler town and coountry: 06 crhysler t/c 3.8L leaking under

Customer Question

06 crhysler t/c 3.8L leaking under rediador only when is in parking...hoses and other exterior parts look dried...
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
Does it leak more when the vehicle is hot or more when cold after it's been sitting for a while?
Can you take pics of the leaking area under the vehicle and post here?
Click Here for Document Upload Instructions
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert